Connected Health have nurtured relationships with the world’s leading brands ensuring we bring the best in breed technology to the ANZ market.
Today, our vendor relationships are stronger and more engaged than ever. Our deep level of support both pre and post-sale, our training and events as well as a specialised pricing models are all results of these productive and well nurtured relationships.
Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
- ALE’s healthcare solutions connect patients, staff, devices, processes and facilities efficiently, securely and in compliance with privacy laws.
- ALE provides the tools that deliver critically important services that help optimise the patient care pathway. Simplified, efficient and secure communications allow clinicians to better collaborate and spend more time with the people who matter most – their patients. The result is better outcomes for patients, staff and communities.
- Enabling the Latest Advances in Patient Care While Protecting Against Cyberattacks
- Digital technology is visibly transforming the healthcare industry in many ways. Care providers at hospitals move from room to room, accessing myriad electronic devices and records to provide the best care possible. Internet-of-Medical-Things (IoMT) devices prolong life, improve its quality, and make the relationship between the patient and the care team less transactional.
- Growing along with the digital transformation is the looming threat of cybercriminals eyeing hospital systems and records. Protecting healthcare organisation is becoming an ever-popular topic.
- Digital collaboration in healthcare poses many unique challenges.
- Olinqua addresses these challenges and better empower the healthcare workforces with, secure communications, role-based workflows, situational awareness, and realtime system integrations.
- The healthcare industry is becoming increasingly reliant on mobile and IoT devices to revolutionise the delivery of patient care and improve health outcomes. Advancements in mobile device capabilities, and healthcare organisations’ technical infrastructure, have enabled medical practitioners to deploy devices to securely collect patient data, update patient records and assist invaluable research for gaining deeper insights into collected data.
- Connected mobile technology is equally important in delivering quality in-home care. Patients expect fast and reliable service from their healthcare providers, and caregivers want to provide consistent quality care.
Vocera offers the leading platform for communication and workflow optimisation. They simplify and improve the lives of healthcare professionals and patients while enabling hospitals to enhance the quality of care and operational efficiency.